Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Bengals SUCK.

The Reds SUCK.

I feel like I'm living in the Cleveland area again, and must now adjust to accepting the heartbreak of an ill sports city.

The Bengals are so clueless in their drafting that they have now resigned the drug-using thug that barely played a game last year. How hard can it be for you to settle down and just play the game when you're making millions of dollars?

Thank God for Ohio State football. With half of the team returning for another year, we're bound to see another run for the BCS Championship Game. Let's just hope they can win it this time....


Now, it's been suggested, by me, that we should form another team. One that allows sex, whisky and poetry incorporated into the game calling. Who's with me??? Any suggestions for a team name??? Come on.. make me laugh. I know you can do it.

No comments: