Thursday, October 30, 2008

Election night party starts at 7:30 p.m. BYOB.

Get ready for an eventful, and hopefully historic, night.

Sure, bring your Republican friends, so long as they are not the lunatics screaming "kill him" at rallies. THOSE people are NOT invited. So help me God, if you show up... I have access to dangerous weapons. :)

just kidding ...about the part where I might have implied that I would use those weapons against you.

That would get me fired.

I have duct tape.

Free speach is one thing, evoking violence is another. And not welcome in my home.

Nevermind, I don't know anybody who would associate with those people. Thankfully.

See you Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting together with an American or two and staying up all night here to watch the results come in. As usual, I voted for Nixon. He is so not dead...

Anonymous said...

Can't.Wait. :)
-Red

Here, In My Head said...

Nixon was the last time my dad voted...