Monday, June 22, 2009

Drainage, Eli, you boy....

After almost 10 hours a day at work and the 40 minute commute home from work in rush hour traffic in a car with malfunctioning air conditioning in 90 degree heat with 80% humidity....

I'm surprised I manage to do much once I get home. Other than managing my side business.

I need to find some other strength of motivation given that I have to pack the place up to move in two weeks. Luckily Matt is not working right now, so much of the housework is left to him. Yes, it seems I finally have a housewife of my own.

(I'm learning to be more grateful of the fact that I come home and he's done the laundry, the dishes and the regular upkeep. It's very nice and I love him for it since I know plenty of women who would like their men to do those things just every once in a while. :)

All the same, I need more motivation. Something organic. Like yoga. Hmmm... I'm sure my doctor would approve.

No comments: